Alive (for Aftab Alam)
but what's that other
thing that eats me...
There's living it,
as well as having it,
I cannot live you all
And this is love, and maybe
why I write it,
Afraid that it might dry up,
more than a very arid desert
So why beat me up - words?
I've given you the vow one,
which is where I want to be,
on top of all meaninglessness's,
Of course I love you,
I just don't trust you as much
as I want to..
And don't ever expect me to come
back crying again over -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alive (for Aftab Alam) by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh