Container In The Contained
Knowledge is love's own desire
You don't know what you're learning
You just feel it worth the attention
To touch your wild thoughts
As you would crazy children.
Path keeps you in a container
But you're not in a wine glass
So you will have to flow out
To ebb the curbs on your shapes.
Wisdom is like that but you lose it
Each time you try to grab it
For it is liquid in thought's shape
But you cannot freeze it.
Concrete learner must be an architect
He knows how to design his learning
Who rebuilds from the base new designs
Wisdom preserves draped constructions.
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Container In The Contained by Ajay Seshadri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant