Container In The Contained
Knowledge is love's own desire
You don't know what you're learning
You just feel it worth the attention
To touch your wild thoughts
As you would crazy children.
Path keeps you in a container
But you're not in a wine glass
So you will have to flow out
To ebb the curbs on your shapes.
Wisdom is like that but you lose it
Each time you try to grab it
For it is liquid in thought's shape
But you cannot freeze it.
Concrete learner must be an architect
He knows how to design his learning
Who rebuilds from the base new designs
Wisdom preserves draped constructions.
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Container In The Contained by Ajay Seshadri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra