As Windows Open (Sitigotyo)
A strange visitor of mine was quite upset,
Sharing his distress with me our feelings they met
Ventured in love to express midnight empathy;
What we looked for was stranger than our sympathy.
It is rare we befriend pain as we do gladness
He is just a visitor a prince of darkness
The attire of humour however maintains;
A kitten of eloquence its black cat sustains.
States of mind visit and leave hours of vaccum
That teaches me this visit my emotions presume
Slowly as windows open at home feels inside
Through my eyes I look around my love feels so spied.
Quite strange oh my comrade you're no more around
The distress is history that is now profound;
If we treat him with disdain the stay is for sure
Now the emotion is lost to days too obscure!
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Windows Open (Sitigotyo) by Ajay Seshadri )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John