As Windows Open (Sitigotyo)
A strange visitor of mine was quite upset,
Sharing his distress with me our feelings they met
Ventured in love to express midnight empathy;
What we looked for was stranger than our sympathy.
It is rare we befriend pain as we do gladness
He is just a visitor a prince of darkness
The attire of humour however maintains;
A kitten of eloquence its black cat sustains.
States of mind visit and leave hours of vaccum
That teaches me this visit my emotions presume
Slowly as windows open at home feels inside
Through my eyes I look around my love feels so spied.
Quite strange oh my comrade you're no more around
The distress is history that is now profound;
If we treat him with disdain the stay is for sure
Now the emotion is lost to days too obscure!
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Windows Open (Sitigotyo) by Ajay Seshadri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja