Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party)
Being crazy! !
Politicians are making sense.
I can’t tell truth from lies.
Banks are full of innocence.
They all have alibis.
The Wall street gang are merry old souls.
I’ll drink to their good health.
I know they only care to see
Me in the midst of wealth.
And who needs trees
I’ll thank you please.
Or flying things
Like birds and bees.
And the planet is NOT warming.
Just give me cup of DDT
As all the bugs are swarming.
I know you must be thinking
That I have just been drinking.
Please understand I am not cad.
Its just that I’m completely mad.
But its not really all that bad…
Being crazy! ! !
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party) by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- How can I tell the truth, gajanan mishra
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)