Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party)
Being crazy! !
Politicians are making sense.
I can’t tell truth from lies.
Banks are full of innocence.
They all have alibis.
The Wall street gang are merry old souls.
I’ll drink to their good health.
I know they only care to see
Me in the midst of wealth.
And who needs trees
I’ll thank you please.
Or flying things
Like birds and bees.
And the planet is NOT warming.
Just give me cup of DDT
As all the bugs are swarming.
I know you must be thinking
That I have just been drinking.
Please understand I am not cad.
Its just that I’m completely mad.
But its not really all that bad…
Being crazy! ! !
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party) by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)