Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party)
Being crazy! !
Politicians are making sense.
I can’t tell truth from lies.
Banks are full of innocence.
They all have alibis.
The Wall street gang are merry old souls.
I’ll drink to their good health.
I know they only care to see
Me in the midst of wealth.
And who needs trees
I’ll thank you please.
Or flying things
Like birds and bees.
And the planet is NOT warming.
Just give me cup of DDT
As all the bugs are swarming.
I know you must be thinking
That I have just been drinking.
Please understand I am not cad.
Its just that I’m completely mad.
But its not really all that bad…
Being crazy! ! !
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party) by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant