Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party)
Being crazy! !
Politicians are making sense.
I can’t tell truth from lies.
Banks are full of innocence.
They all have alibis.
The Wall street gang are merry old souls.
I’ll drink to their good health.
I know they only care to see
Me in the midst of wealth.
And who needs trees
I’ll thank you please.
Or flying things
Like birds and bees.
And the planet is NOT warming.
Just give me cup of DDT
As all the bugs are swarming.
I know you must be thinking
That I have just been drinking.
Please understand I am not cad.
Its just that I’m completely mad.
But its not really all that bad…
Being crazy! ! !
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Completely Crazy - (Dedicated to the Grand Old Party) by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)