Lawrence S. Pertillar
A comforted redundance has come to restrict,
Progress and its intent to move humanity forward.
Since repeated conflicts and interests in them,
Prevents a success and those hoping the best...
Of a life to live jeopardizes their wishes.
Now that all focus is on decadence.
And anyone trying to escape from this,
Is scrutinized to perceive themselves...
To be seeking for them what they can not get.
Especially if it has not met with approval.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comforted Redundance by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery