Come To The Beauty Of Today!
Come to the beauty of Today,
Open your heart as a bud in spring
Imagination will invite you to stay,
New visions of life in mind shall bring.
Sing them aloud in rhythm of heart
Prepare the beginning, prepare to start.
Your being enveloped in splendour,
The fever of life running your veins,
Crystal eyes sparkles with ardour
Of living in love with life again.
You are the hero of your play
Come to the beauty of Today!
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come To The Beauty Of Today! by Mihaela Pirjol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The Read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey