Come To The Beauty Of Today!
Come to the beauty of Today,
Open your heart as a bud in spring
Imagination will invite you to stay,
New visions of life in mind shall bring.
Sing them aloud in rhythm of heart
Prepare the beginning, prepare to start.
Your being enveloped in splendour,
The fever of life running your veins,
Crystal eyes sparkles with ardour
Of living in love with life again.
You are the hero of your play
Come to the beauty of Today!
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come To The Beauty Of Today! by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- Never compare, gajanan mishra
- The Lamentation Of David Over Saul And J.., George Wither
- Thine am I, my faithful Fair, Robert Burns
- The Gowden Locks of Anna, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The Toad-eater, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to Robert Graham, Esq., o.., Robert Burns
- Crazy Cotton Limerick, Philo Yan
- The Calf, Robert Burns
- The Sometime Sportsman Greets the Spring, John Updike
- In The Shadow of Darkness, Adeosun Pelumi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Naming of Parts, Henry Reed
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns