RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Grasping air, gasping within for formulas of cognitive development.
Studying thoughtfully, awaiting precision and progression
of words and meanings.
All focus demonstrated on skies of conscious availability, turning out points of reality on assorted themes, collecting themselves on rivers and rapids.
Shaking up literature with their rhythmic poetical voices, causing thinking to occur with a responsive mode,
transferring life to pages filled with blank lines awaiting
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cognitive Formulas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta