RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Grasping air, gasping within for formulas of cognitive development.
Studying thoughtfully, awaiting precision and progression
of words and meanings.
All focus demonstrated on skies of conscious availability, turning out points of reality on assorted themes, collecting themselves on rivers and rapids.
Shaking up literature with their rhythmic poetical voices, causing thinking to occur with a responsive mode,
transferring life to pages filled with blank lines awaiting
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cognitive Formulas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar