RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Grasping air, gasping within for formulas of cognitive development.
Studying thoughtfully, awaiting precision and progression
of words and meanings.
All focus demonstrated on skies of conscious availability, turning out points of reality on assorted themes, collecting themselves on rivers and rapids.
Shaking up literature with their rhythmic poetical voices, causing thinking to occur with a responsive mode,
transferring life to pages filled with blank lines awaiting
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cognitive Formulas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav