Each night in my kitchen,
There is a party.
They always forget to invite me,
Their music is so loud,
They keep me awake.
Drinking spill water on my counter,
And getting half baked,
Every once in a while,
One will end up in bed with me.
The poison I brought, gave it a snap.
Most go sleeping off during the day,
So, once the light goes off,
they can come out and play..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cockroach by amrutha madhusudhanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma