Each night in my kitchen,
There is a party.
They always forget to invite me,
Their music is so loud,
They keep me awake.
Drinking spill water on my counter,
And getting half baked,
Every once in a while,
One will end up in bed with me.
The poison I brought, gave it a snap.
Most go sleeping off during the day,
So, once the light goes off,
they can come out and play..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cockroach by amrutha madhusudhanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp