RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Clinging Spider Strings
Empty picture frames hanging forlornly on faded walls of yesterday.
Illumination of fractured love from long ago, stands out from
empty frames, paintings long since gone.
Along with pictures of lovers now torn apart by death's insistence.
No longer written in the annals of time, just cobwebbed spider
strings clinging to walls with no memories left at all.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clinging Spider Strings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall