Houses are being decorated for the Christmas season
For the birth of CHRIST is the reason.
Born in a manger in BETHLEHEM
Where a star shone bright as day
And three kings knelt to pray.
Where a shepherd boy watched his flock
Saw the star and made him stop.
Took out his flute and started to play
On this grand and glorious day.
MARY and JOSEPH looking at their newborn son
Not knowing how he would affect everyone.
Unknowing that he would be the world’s salvation
And become the king of all nations.
They both knew that he was GODS begotten son
And there were so many things that would be done.
Yet never realizing that he would get the blind to see
The crippled to walk, and the mute to talk.
That one day he would walk on water and calm a raging sea
As the apostles watched helplessly.
How he would feed a multitude of people with just a few fish
With enough food for every dish.
Where he would turn water into wine
And have the bridal party have a good time.
These are just a few things that we recall on this beautiful day
As we wipe our tears away.
Let us all thank GOD above, for he taught us all to love.
LOUIS RAMS 12/16/13
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Birth by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma