Houses are being decorated for the Christmas season
For the birth of CHRIST is the reason.
Born in a manger in BETHLEHEM
Where a star shone bright as day
And three kings knelt to pray.
Where a shepherd boy watched his flock
Saw the star and made him stop.
Took out his flute and started to play
On this grand and glorious day.
MARY and JOSEPH looking at their newborn son
Not knowing how he would affect everyone.
Unknowing that he would be the world’s salvation
And become the king of all nations.
They both knew that he was GODS begotten son
And there were so many things that would be done.
Yet never realizing that he would get the blind to see
The crippled to walk, and the mute to talk.
That one day he would walk on water and calm a raging sea
As the apostles watched helplessly.
How he would feed a multitude of people with just a few fish
With enough food for every dish.
Where he would turn water into wine
And have the bridal party have a good time.
These are just a few things that we recall on this beautiful day
As we wipe our tears away.
Let us all thank GOD above, for he taught us all to love.
LOUIS RAMS 12/16/13
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Birth by louis rams )
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alan W. Jankowski
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)