I’m a little boy
Always tortured like a toy
I’ve some feeling
Which they are killing.
I’ve few dreams
Outside of ice cream
But they don’t want to care
They just think in a layer,
Please don’t play with our life
Don’t take us as a dull knife.
I can’t bear this kind of life
It may be over with my knife.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Child's Plea by Sukhi Joof )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy