CEO's Speech (What Did He Say?)
It gives me great pleasure as CEO to address
This erudite conglomeration of nerdnicks today
And explain the functional coordinated application
Of this special relational database
Presented in a parallel multi-user format.
First off we have an extensive policy contingency
Leading to a synchronous aesthetical mainframe.
Using our preliminary integrated solution.
By relational least-squares risk analysis
And in a resource-limited configuration consideration
And our new
Distinguished monte-carlo selector
It only follows that the automated
Containment finite element
Cooperative digital network will work.
Without responsive incremental application
And top-of-the-line reciprocal quantification.
We then go into the balanced optional mode
And end up with a
Responsive environmental green program.
You all follow me so far? ——Good
Ahem, - I need a drink (of Old Jack) after saying all that.
To continue, friends and enemas:
Of course this is just
Preliminary exceptional optimization
Using resource-limited bottom line
The characteristic analytical histogram
Shows great permeability and
Making this an exceptional, pragmatic
Consumable, systematized application.
And totally dynamic state-of-the-art continuum with
Power-packed real-world enhancement
Leading to extensive trouble-free generation.
All in all a great geometric industry standard
And most probable comprehension protocol.
Any questions? — No?
Then thank you for your patience and understanding.
After giving this succinct, right-to-the-point speech
He sat down to thunderous applause.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CEO's Speech (What Did He Say?) by George Hunter )
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Marriage(Divine Relation), binod bastola
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)