CEO's Speech (What Did He Say?)
It gives me great pleasure as CEO to address
This erudite conglomeration of nerdnicks today
And explain the functional coordinated application
Of this special relational database
Presented in a parallel multi-user format.
First off we have an extensive policy contingency
Leading to a synchronous aesthetical mainframe.
Using our preliminary integrated solution.
By relational least-squares risk analysis
And in a resource-limited configuration consideration
And our new
Distinguished monte-carlo selector
It only follows that the automated
Containment finite element
Cooperative digital network will work.
Without responsive incremental application
And top-of-the-line reciprocal quantification.
We then go into the balanced optional mode
And end up with a
Responsive environmental green program.
You all follow me so far? ——Good
Ahem, - I need a drink (of Old Jack) after saying all that.
To continue, friends and enemas:
Of course this is just
Preliminary exceptional optimization
Using resource-limited bottom line
The characteristic analytical histogram
Shows great permeability and
Making this an exceptional, pragmatic
Consumable, systematized application.
And totally dynamic state-of-the-art continuum with
Power-packed real-world enhancement
Leading to extensive trouble-free generation.
All in all a great geometric industry standard
And most probable comprehension protocol.
Any questions? — No?
Then thank you for your patience and understanding.
After giving this succinct, right-to-the-point speech
He sat down to thunderous applause.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CEO's Speech (What Did He Say?) by George Hunter )
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
- WE DUMPSTER HIM DAMNED, Dominic George
- Mess, Tiku akp
- THE FORGOTTEN PARENT, Dominic George
- Our life is full of a lot of thorns anyt.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CHRISTIAN'S COLUMN, Dominic George
- The male and the female, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Interlude, mary douglas
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)