Hamza Al Saieedy
Can Not Be Re-mend!
Could the soulless flesh hand me the fact?
'No! ' though time of miracles hasn't end.
Thus not far from truth I shall act;
Broken souls cannot be re-mend!
Oh god! to whom I showed my love?
None was pure since there is desire!
Was I into you or what you're made of?
Poetic words can't get me any higher!
Would I love you when you turn to ash?
Should I? though you didn't stay!
Was my tears enough to heal your gash?
'No! ' you simply left; and left me to pay.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can Not Be Re-mend! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest