Hamza Al Saieedy
Can Not Be Re-mend!
Could the soulless flesh hand me the fact?
'No! ' though time of miracles hasn't end.
Thus not far from truth I shall act;
Broken souls cannot be re-mend!
Oh god! to whom I showed my love?
None was pure since there is desire!
Was I into you or what you're made of?
Poetic words can't get me any higher!
Would I love you when you turn to ash?
Should I? though you didn't stay!
Was my tears enough to heal your gash?
'No! ' you simply left; and left me to pay.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can Not Be Re-mend! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso