Hamza Al Saieedy
To the world's end..
Let's fly my friend,
Then write and send;
A says of that bird,
That than life learned
Haven't thou ever heard!
Oh! a bird once said;
To his life led,
Then warmly add:
Describes his nest:
East was or west;
Home is the best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird's Say by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.k. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Forbidding Mourning, Lilly Emery
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse