Hamza Al Saieedy
A Strory of Leaving!
Seek no more true man is rare.
Love me now or leave me spare.
Time and patience bring it to bear
Keep on fighting and show no despair.
No more departure, my heart can't bear.
On leaving she aims; to say 'take care'
Flesh no near, her soul is where.
A heart is my ferry; and pain is fare.
Be my hope my fate and my share.
Description of her beauty hath no fare.
With cindrella's eyes raponzell's hair.
Skin as white as mount hare.
Scent like jasmine deployed through air.
Moves as feather; walks like mare.
Diamonds is diamonds, though gold is wear.
Come and take me to the lovers lair.
And hold me in to your love square;
Where our souls having on life affair.
But life moves on, stair by stair.
Personable love: be my soul pair.
Your eyes my aim, wait no refer.
Here your dream knight, love town mayor.
Understand my words and be aware.
I'll always love you that's my swear.
Though, love as simple as true, prefer.
Your search of richness ends there.
Exchanged your heart with damned chair.
Of wealth lure don't raised, be aware.
Reason lost and feel as scare.
As better to dress thou will leave bare.
Time heal it and broken heart repair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strory of Leaving! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji