Hamza Al Saieedy
A Strory of Leaving!
Seek no more true man is rare.
Love me now or leave me spare.
Time and patience bring it to bear
Keep on fighting and show no despair.
No more departure, my heart can't bear.
On leaving she aims; to say 'take care'
Flesh no near, her soul is where.
A heart is my ferry; and pain is fare.
Be my hope my fate and my share.
Description of her beauty hath no fare.
With cindrella's eyes raponzell's hair.
Skin as white as mount hare.
Scent like jasmine deployed through air.
Moves as feather; walks like mare.
Diamonds is diamonds, though gold is wear.
Come and take me to the lovers lair.
And hold me in to your love square;
Where our souls having on life affair.
But life moves on, stair by stair.
Personable love: be my soul pair.
Your eyes my aim, wait no refer.
Here your dream knight, love town mayor.
Understand my words and be aware.
I'll always love you that's my swear.
Though, love as simple as true, prefer.
Your search of richness ends there.
Exchanged your heart with damned chair.
Of wealth lure don't raised, be aware.
Reason lost and feel as scare.
As better to dress thou will leave bare.
Time heal it and broken heart repair.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strory of Leaving! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns