Hamza Al Saieedy
A Strory of Leaving!
Seek no more true man is rare.
Love me now or leave me spare.
Time and patience bring it to bear
Keep on fighting and show no despair.
No more departure, my heart can't bear.
On leaving she aims; to say 'take care'
Flesh no near, her soul is where.
A heart is my ferry; and pain is fare.
Be my hope my fate and my share.
Description of her beauty hath no fare.
With cindrella's eyes raponzell's hair.
Skin as white as mount hare.
Scent like jasmine deployed through air.
Moves as feather; walks like mare.
Diamonds is diamonds, though gold is wear.
Come and take me to the lovers lair.
And hold me in to your love square;
Where our souls having on life affair.
But life moves on, stair by stair.
Personable love: be my soul pair.
Your eyes my aim, wait no refer.
Here your dream knight, love town mayor.
Understand my words and be aware.
I'll always love you that's my swear.
Though, love as simple as true, prefer.
Your search of richness ends there.
Exchanged your heart with damned chair.
Of wealth lure don't raised, be aware.
Reason lost and feel as scare.
As better to dress thou will leave bare.
Time heal it and broken heart repair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strory of Leaving! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Million Man March Poem, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- You're Magic, Michael McParland
- Why Not Stand Up?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Not Stand Up, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unruly Wind, Ozgur Ircan
- JULEKALENDER # IIX, Gunnar Mo.
- Okane Ka? Ai ka? Kenryoku Ka?, Marites C. Cayetano
- I want to cry, gajanan mishra
- Safe and warm, hasmukh amathalal
- JULEKALENDER # VII, Gunnar Mo.
- Living With Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak