Hamza Al Saieedy
A Night With Out You!
Thou are the one in my wake and my dreams,
Thou are the bright of my poem and it beams!
My love! what reasons I may have but thee!
Thou are the meaning of my poetry!
Oh shall I pray for this night to move on?
As those many empty shaded nights gone!
There were no night in that dull but tonight!
And all these thoughts are blanking my sight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Night With Out You! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns