Hamza Al Saieedy
A Night With Out You!
Thou are the one in my wake and my dreams,
Thou are the bright of my poem and it beams!
My love! what reasons I may have but thee!
Thou are the meaning of my poetry!
Oh shall I pray for this night to move on?
As those many empty shaded nights gone!
There were no night in that dull but tonight!
And all these thoughts are blanking my sight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Night With Out You! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith