Breakfast Treat, A Love Poem
When we spoke earlier today over the telephone,
I purposely diverted our conversating
From what I really had in mind,
To topics which you truly enjoy, work and business.
But all the while I wanted to say,
I love you, muffin, you blueberry thing, you;
I love you. I want to eat you alive.
STANLEY PACION's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breakfast Treat, A Love Poem by STANLEY PACION )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak