RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wondering what this afternoon will bring, hanging from
branches within my mind.
Swinging to and fro, gradually trying to attain some
Feeling somewhat like a child playing, yet in my heart
knowing the adult inside may soon be crying.
Wondering what this afternoon will bring, hanging on
the edge of Dad's imminent eternity.
(2: 37 p.m. - 6/1/98)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Branches by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna
- Party, Melissa K Vigna
- Wonderland, Melissa K Vigna
- Paranoid, Melissa K Vigna
- The Devil, Melissa K Vigna