BM (Part 2)
Bailey I miss you.I really want to kiss you.I seem dead without you.I
know this to be true.I feel alive with you.Waiting for the baby to
coo.I dream night and day about you.Not one nightmare about you so
far.I crave your scent.I crave your taste.I crave your love.I crave
your voice.I want to spent a night with you in a tent.I want to grab
your hand.And this time it'll be hard to let go.I don't mean to be
haste.Yes now I do have a plan.I'll say it again I love you so.I'll
wear your love like a glove.My love for you is like this joist.Holding
the house together.I will seek you forever.No I will not move on baby
until I see my son.I take you as my wife, I do.I will listen to you
like Horton.You'll be my only Morgan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BM (Part 2) by Garrett Nakai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick