Jerry Behr Number 2
Blue Skies Of Australia
During the summer months here in Australia every day for
weeks and weeks there was nothing but overcast skies and high
humidity it drove me nuts. Now Australia is in the winter
months and in mid May.
Now we have blue skies every day.
However, now I miss the clouds and the different shapes they
made in the sky. I started a new way of painting for myself and it
resembled the clouds with heavily overcast skies.
Now its all blue skies, blue blue blue blue.
Every day the skies are blue through and through.©
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Skies Of Australia by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)