Jerry Behr Number 2
Blue Skies Of Australia
During the summer months here in Australia every day for
weeks and weeks there was nothing but overcast skies and high
humidity it drove me nuts. Now Australia is in the winter
months and in mid May.
Now we have blue skies every day.
However, now I miss the clouds and the different shapes they
made in the sky. I started a new way of painting for myself and it
resembled the clouds with heavily overcast skies.
Now its all blue skies, blue blue blue blue.
Every day the skies are blue through and through.©
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Skies Of Australia by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth