Your eyes have started speaking.
Let there be a dialogue-
between two lovers-
under the glare of sun-
once again, initiating a tropical storm.
A tendril moves in swings
to catch a mate.
The body finally surrenders
to a flame. A yellow cinder
starts a white fire.
A cindrella finally walks
out of ashes to find a pen
leafing the pain in colors.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind Encounter by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery