Your eyes have started speaking.
Let there be a dialogue-
between two lovers-
under the glare of sun-
once again, initiating a tropical storm.
A tendril moves in swings
to catch a mate.
The body finally surrenders
to a flame. A yellow cinder
starts a white fire.
A cindrella finally walks
out of ashes to find a pen
leafing the pain in colors.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind Encounter by Satish Verma )
- Face Down Novel, Lonnie Hicks
- Senryu Poet, Heather Burns
- fasten your seat belt, bartender, Mandolyn ...
- For you, dee villa
- Simply Spoken My Ship, Heather Burns
- Love, dee villa
- Thunderstorm By Jet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grace Diane, Kim Barney
- Just for a day, Ahmed Tawfik
- Aroma Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)