BLESS THE BOND COMPANIES
I thank the bonds people for letting me pay the next day
I bless them as well they deserve a lot of praise.
It is not easy being in the inside—
Feeling a lot of despair
we need a lot of more people on the outside that care.
Yes on the outside that can change the tide—
make it easier for inmate to get out
make them have a little more pride.
Before all hope is lost and they feel tossed aside.
The longer they stay in the rights they are denied.
They ended having to take a plea
a plea of being guilty.
Guilty to something so benign
it ends up ruining their employment
in a future time.
Making their life spiral
more out of control,
They were never taught
how this would affect them so.
Maybe we should teach them in school
especially at risk children who might
think crime is cool.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BLESS THE BOND COMPANIES by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA
- i'd rather be a sponge than be a sprayer, RIC S. BASTASA
- that steel hearted lady, RIC S. BASTASA
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal