Bless The Inmates
The least I could do for them is send
a blessing with my hands
they are in confinement with no one to understand.
I send them my prayers and my light everyday-
I feel for the girls in there in every single way.
They are human and have feelings that are real
I feel for them, they are a part of humanity no matter
if they are addicted to drugs or steal.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bless The Inmates by Christina Sunrise )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1904 - 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Candles, Leong Ming Loong
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.