Bless The Inmates
The least I could do for them is send
a blessing with my hands
they are in confinement with no one to understand.
I send them my prayers and my light everyday-
I feel for the girls in there in every single way.
They are human and have feelings that are real
I feel for them, they are a part of humanity no matter
if they are addicted to drugs or steal.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bless The Inmates by Christina Sunrise )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland