Bless The Inmates
The least I could do for them is send
a blessing with my hands
they are in confinement with no one to understand.
I send them my prayers and my light everyday-
I feel for the girls in there in every single way.
They are human and have feelings that are real
I feel for them, they are a part of humanity no matter
if they are addicted to drugs or steal.
Poet Other Poems
- ' Born to Be Beautiful Defended'
- 100th Monkey
- 35 W Bridge
- A Baby Boy Was Born Today
- A H.E.B WOULD NOT SHOOT BACK
- A Highly Evolved Being
- A Highly Evolved Being Would Not Shoot B...
- A Higly Evolved Society
- A NEW REALITY
- A ONENESS BLESSER VISITS JAIL
- A PLANET WITHOUT PUNISHMENT
- A PLAYER'S DAY
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
- A WOMEN IN A MAN'S BODY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.