Christina Sunrise Poems
- Respect Woman In the higher dimensions woman are respected ...
- Save The Oceans And Save The S... Oil and water do not mix, ...
- Birds, Birds Everywhere Birds, birds everywhere, flying ...
- Are You Cool? When I was going to school I understood the ...
- My Friend Bob My friend Bob is handsome and tall he is ...
- Trees Die Standing Up Have you ever contemplated about a ...
- 'Thank You Trees' Thank you trees for helping the birds and ...
Being born on April 18,1966 in Elizabeth, New Jersey- I am the defender of the underdog. I write poems about the planet like saving the plant kingdom, our oceans, and wildlife and spirituality. Being 4th generation First Nations of Canada. I have an affinity to the Gaia –Mother Earth and her creatures.
Christina Sunrise is one of my alias’s. Christina means follower of Christ. I write about... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Spreading the Love is the easiest thing to raise the vibration of the planet and make it more peaceful.''Planet
''We are limitless souls incarnate in a human body, it's hard enough doing that but we agreed to it before we came here.''Philosophy
''WE are One Family, if we just remember that we can solve all our societie's problems in regards to race.''Philosophy
''WE were all Babies at one time, if we can just remember that, and realize we were innocent, we can have more compassion for anyone that has wronged us.''philosophy
''Your thoughts and behaviors go with you to the other side, so I think it is important to work on that while we are here then place so much importance on material things over inner work.''philosophy
In the higher dimensions
woman are respected bar none
We have to realize woman are the source
where everything is from.
The Goddess of a trillion dimensions
is the One...
that with her divinity
can make a sun-
for a million solar systems...
and her works not done.
so Respect the Feminine
that means Woman.
Written by Christina Sunrise on June 19,2014