Black Stallion On The Waves, Pirate Adventures (3)
Rearing in the ocean the black stallion on the waves
gripping the reefs shoreline with her talons and her bays
gleaming in moon shower as she soaks the sunless rays;
hungry haunting hunter, her dark flagstaff shadows day.
Whipped by maelstrom winds that invoke demonic sails;
cloaked by stormy clouds that mute her captive's wails,
polished wood decks coating, dawn's mist breath and icy keel
massive blood stained hands that slowly turn the Captain's wheel.
Sullen and foul tempered when she stalks the open seas
boundless in her beauty as she floats in star ripped breeze
maven malice foaming where she looms from hidden lees
glaring like an eagle in winter's drear, still heartless freeze.
Reeling muscled bay-hound leaps outruns the fleeing ships,
canon ballads bursting with blue blaring lighted tips,
faceless Captain calling as his crew slaves to his lips
upon Cur's pirate war ship cursed and named Malevolent.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Stallion On The Waves, Pirate Adventures (3) by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver