Captain Cur (England)
Black Stallion On The Waves, Pirate Adventures (3)
Rearing in the ocean the black stallion on the waves
gripping the reefs shoreline with her talons and her bays
gleaming in moon shower as she soaks the sunless rays;
hungry haunting hunter, her dark flagstaff shadows day.
Whipped by maelstrom winds that invoke demonic sails;
cloaked by stormy clouds that mute her captive's wails,
polished wood decks coating, dawn's mist breath and icy keel
massive blood stained hands that slowly turn the Captain's wheel.
Sullen and foul tempered when she stalks the open seas
boundless in her beauty as she floats in star ripped breeze
maven malice foaming where she looms from hidden lees
glaring like an eagle in winter's drear, still heartless freeze.
Reeling muscled bay-hound leaps outruns the fleeing ships,
canon ballads bursting with blue blaring lighted tips,
faceless Captain calling as his crew slaves to his lips
upon Cur's pirate war ship cursed and named Malevolent.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.