Oh my dear birds the mom call
The bird peep and protrude nest
Creech, Creech oh my dear birds
Here is the prey for you, come out
Fluttering wings with awesome eye
Hold the prey and begin to eat..
Dear, the mother bird call the young
With anxiety and full of uncertainty..
The mother begin to speak..
This is the lost feeding in this nest
The strangers, Oh that evil devil men
Going to cut this tree to pave the road!
Creech...Creech..All the birds cry..Oh mom
What are the way to surveil from that men?
I don't know..the mother bird replied..
Let us wait and watch for the next day.
Yes the other trees will surveil us!
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds by shivayadav yadav )
- The Swing, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The old water tower., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Comforted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Taken you back in time., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Joe, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Lifting Blinders, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then I Had None, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Darkened Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Contemplation-6, another key...., Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)