Oh my dear birds the mom call
The bird peep and protrude nest
Creech, Creech oh my dear birds
Here is the prey for you, come out
Fluttering wings with awesome eye
Hold the prey and begin to eat..
Dear, the mother bird call the young
With anxiety and full of uncertainty..
The mother begin to speak..
This is the lost feeding in this nest
The strangers, Oh that evil devil men
Going to cut this tree to pave the road!
Creech...Creech..All the birds cry..Oh mom
What are the way to surveil from that men?
I don't know..the mother bird replied..
Let us wait and watch for the next day.
Yes the other trees will surveil us!
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey