Billy Bob Noes
Billy Bob Noes Christmas Poem (kinda long + Rhimes)
Down on the farm we got lot a trees
Oaks Willahs and Pines we also got these
(other trees as well but they aren't needed for this poem)
Woman says 'Billy Bob fetch us one'
Says I 'alright soons supper is done'
After supper from the shed i fetch me my Ax
Find me a real purty tree and give her some wacks
(even with the s at the end Ax and wacks does rhime)
Then I tied the tree branches up with some rope
I brought that along cause Billy Bob Noes aint no dope.
I hauled that tree back right quick to the house
And said 'thar ya are to my lovely spouse'
(that's fine a fine rhime ain't she?)
She fetched the ornamants down right away
said she 'I want that tree up this same day'
I said 'yer a hard un, mamm I just got in from out'
she say 'well Decoratin is what Christmas is bout'
I took of my ole coat and hung up my hat
Stood for a bit and said 'I don't know about that'
Seems to me Christmas day might be a little bit more
than jest trees an lights and stuff
hauled from a store
Christmas is bout lovin and family and such
presents is fine but thangs don't matter so much
What counts is the joy that Jesus birth was about
and him bringing salvation, or we'd be left out
of heaven and angles and hearin em sing
Cause that don't come from preachers or church bells what ring
Then after I said my peace I set up that Christmas tree
right by the front window so passers by could all see
Woman and I both strung up the lights
she has final word we don't have many fights
We got it all purty with tinsel and then we went both for a set
She said 'Billy Bob Noes thats the purtiest tree in town I bet'
Please read Billy Bob Noes Poem Voting Rules from one of my other poems
(to long to tack on this page but same rules apply)
Billy Bob Noes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Billy Bob Noes Christmas Poem (kinda long + Rhimes) by Billy Bob Noes )
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Marriage(Divine Relation), binod bastola
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)