Beyond The Ken
Kindness, yes, beyond the ken of most,
Is there to share yet care would ever take
So none may suffer through unsought mistake,
So none may rough her, too, unthoughtful boast.
Intense, with sense beyond, where others coast
New speed she needs to feed the inner lake
Grow flow to sow a future where partake
Each found in each, with shared respect foremost
Reciprocated, free voice, choice to post.
Immense the overview who'd senses slake
Song true to find, though mind defenses make
ERrors at times, the tears the Past did host.
In true emancipation of the whole
She'll find the parts to fit completed soul.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Ken by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis