Beyond The Ken
Kindness, yes, beyond the ken of most,
Is there to share yet care would ever take
So none may suffer through unsought mistake,
So none may rough her, too, unthoughtful boast.
Intense, with sense beyond, where others coast
New speed she needs to feed the inner lake
Grow flow to sow a future where partake
Each found in each, with shared respect foremost
Reciprocated, free voice, choice to post.
Immense the overview who'd senses slake
Song true to find, though mind defenses make
ERrors at times, the tears the Past did host.
In true emancipation of the whole
She'll find the parts to fit completed soul.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Ken by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II