Christian K. Montiel
Cuddle next to me into this night of October; let me know when I can follow your skin down to every spot.
Let me kiss you slowly meanwhile you pretend that you won’t misbehave, slowly I’m going to make tonight, the night that you will remember October forever.
Let me bite every spot that make you move, let me put this love in you, so you won’t forget about me.
Love beyond October, man! I just can’t stop thinking about those crazy times that we spend every night, since early august to early October or maybe the last days of September.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond october. by Christian K. Montiel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- In Paris With You, James Fenton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar
- Nature Is My Sanctuary, Peter S. Quinn