RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beyond Imagination's Scope
Keys dangling in my mind, waiting to open doors to
intellect and wisdom's storehouses.
Knowing all the treasures being kept hidden there,
loving the way they touch my soul and take me into
spheres beyond what is known here on earth.
A reality of expression fully being appreciated in
depths of my being.
Total concentration being experienced in writing,
giving thoughts to the world around me as nature
fills me with adamant images.
Intellectual and intense, yet very simple in nature,
so simple that people who read them often miss or
mistake them for something far too difficult for
Matters of simplicity are always the focus of what
I write, especially when the thoughts are explicitly
difficult to understand.
Always breaking down the technical issues into those
of quiet understanding.
If not understood, they're obviously beyond the scope
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Imagination's Scope by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Broken Dreams 'A Divorce Story', Craig Mize
- Ek se silsile hain sab hijr ki rut bata .., Pirzada Qasim
Poem of the Day
- Stuff I Love, Emily Liang
- My Barber, Ima Ryma
- 28 December My Birthday, benaiah sondashi
- Who Are You?, Electric Lady
- Aunt Sally, hafiz qasim
- Autonecropolis, Leslie Philibert
- '' There's No Substitution '', bri mar
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh