RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beyond Imagination's Scope
Keys dangling in my mind, waiting to open doors to
intellect and wisdom's storehouses.
Knowing all the treasures being kept hidden there,
loving the way they touch my soul and take me into
spheres beyond what is known here on earth.
A reality of expression fully being appreciated in
depths of my being.
Total concentration being experienced in writing,
giving thoughts to the world around me as nature
fills me with adamant images.
Intellectual and intense, yet very simple in nature,
so simple that people who read them often miss or
mistake them for something far too difficult for
Matters of simplicity are always the focus of what
I write, especially when the thoughts are explicitly
difficult to understand.
Always breaking down the technical issues into those
of quiet understanding.
If not understood, they're obviously beyond the scope
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Imagination's Scope by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sea and Rain: Lake Michigan, Keith Taylor
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path O' Little Children, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mystified!, richard harris
- Off To School, Edgar Albert Guest
- Falling, Anita Jonker
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest