ohhhhh what to do,
theres oh so many things,
so very perfect about you.
from the very first verse,
that you ever whispered to me,
i could tell there was nothing else,
so damn beautiful to see.
so i fell deeper and deeper,
and we grew stronger and stronger,
and i knew i found a keeper,
no need to search any longer.
with the eyes of a heavenly angel,
love like a mysterious spell,
a smile brighter than the shining sun,
this one is outdone by none.
all that i am, all that we are,
whether were sailing on a silver star,
or riding in a police car,
whether we aim for par,
or shoot way too far,
it wont matter in the end,
whether we spend, misspend, defend or offend,
because ill still have my best friend.
Tyler Tuck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Friend by Tyler Tuck )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis