How could I would,
Ever be one?
When the beauty of,
Your deep eyes is,
My desirable weakness,
And the words out of,
Your soft-spoken lips,
Happens to be my strengths;
And that too when,
All of my secrets lay,
Hidden and uncovered,
behind your eye-lids.
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Secretive by Sanjeev Kumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- साज मिटाना होगा - a spurrier that must b.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Peaceful living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..