RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Selectively assorting thoughts and choosing mysterious
ones for now.
Wanting to solve mysteries in prose, taking them to
the limit and then some.
Finding aspects of life and it's situations to write
Wanting to always know what makes things work, how
people think and various other and asunder things.
Curiosity being the major wonder in my thoughts,
carrying me into outer environments and atmospheres
beyond those of earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Curious by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)