RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Selectively assorting thoughts and choosing mysterious
ones for now.
Wanting to solve mysteries in prose, taking them to
the limit and then some.
Finding aspects of life and it's situations to write
Wanting to always know what makes things work, how
people think and various other and asunder things.
Curiosity being the major wonder in my thoughts,
carrying me into outer environments and atmospheres
beyond those of earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Curious by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak