RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Selectively assorting thoughts and choosing mysterious
ones for now.
Wanting to solve mysteries in prose, taking them to
the limit and then some.
Finding aspects of life and it's situations to write
Wanting to always know what makes things work, how
people think and various other and asunder things.
Curiosity being the major wonder in my thoughts,
carrying me into outer environments and atmospheres
beyond those of earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Curious by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley