Du Fu (712 - 770 / Henan Province / China)
Behind The Gates Of The Wealthy
zhu men jiu rou chou
lu you dong si gu
Behind the gates of the wealthy
food lies rotting from waste
Outside it's the poor
who lie frozen to death
Poet Other Poems
- A Homeless Man's Departure
- A Second Farewell To Governor Yen Wu At ...
- A Short Poem Written At The Moment When ...
- A Song Of Painting: To General Cao Ba
- A Woman Of Quality
- Advent of Spring
- Alone, Looking for Blossoms Along the Ri...
- Ballad Of The Army Carts
- Ballad Of The Old Cypress
- Ballad Of The Press-Gang At Shihao Villa...
- Behind The Gates Of The Wealthy
- By The Lake
- Day's End
- Dreaming Of Li Bai (1)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.