Behind That Brown Frown
I am dying to find out what’s hidden behind that frown.
I am ready to kneel, to beg, and to really get down,
Like the departed soul’s brother Mr. James Brown.
If only you could sporadically or overtly smile,
I would be able to decipher or to label your style.
This behooves me that I have been unable to find an answer.
I am eager to comprehend the rhythm, the power
That you have on me, on my heart, and on my soul.
This is strange; this is unbelievably unusual
That I cannot fully understand your charisma,
The tempo and the beat of your samba.
Let me drown behind that brown frown,
Let me dive-in, dig-in and get-down,
All day long and all night long for years.
Those emotions bring salty tears
To my eyes. I long to be swinging in your arms,
To be wheedled in your sweet palms,
And to paint you with love and charms.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind That Brown Frown by Hebert Logerie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar