RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beds Of Love
Touching me deeply, holding my heart in tender embraces,
filling me with love and hope.
Freedom allowing me to float above with careful ingenuity,
tasting spirits of love and soaring with birds of flight
into moonlit evenings of gentle, kind thoughts - while
lying in beds of adoring love.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beds Of Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore