There is no harm in trying it
What do you have to lose?
You want respect - don't you?
Do you expect to get it by
foolishly trying to be a poet?
as long as you write poetry
you will desire fame
but you can't quit
what else would you do
to fill the time?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Becoming Ordinary by greg richardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman