Dr John Celes
Beauty is to whom?
The beauty of the roots is the trunk
The beauty of the trunk is its branches
The beauty of the branches is its leaves
The beauty of the leaves is its buds and flowers
The beauty of the flowers is its fruits and seeds.
The beauty of the soil lies in its trees and plants
The beauty of the air lies in its vegetation
The beauty of the land lies in its people, flora, fauna and landscape
The beauty of the home lies in its family members.
The beauty of the cities and towns is its families
The beauty of the nation is its patriotic citizens
The beauty of the world is in love, peace and brotherhood of nations
The beauty of the Universe is God, its only Master and Creator
Copyright by Dr John Celes 9-08-13
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beauty is to whom? by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak