Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Beauty fathomless resplendent deft brim
of mountainous heaving heightened view
as the trees and rock forms visually thin
breathe together cleaved in soft breasted hue.
Caressing her on dark amorous deck
grasping cool moon and feed it to her lips
sweet spiraling waves lick perspiring neck
senses wildly spiked with skin passion's whip.
Claiming ten stars as her necklace charm suns,
each one brightening and aligning space,
breakers crash, cross, rays upwards gently hung
reflecting stellar aspects of her face.
Salty vistas taste the deepening gorge
journey's necklace, pulsing lips, heart this wish
blindness bares uninhabitable shore,
my life ending in her eternal kiss.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Fathomless, love poems by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck
- THE HOSTAGE, Satish Verma