Beauty at scrutiny
Beauty is born of novelty
And dies of banality
Beauty is born of rarity
And dies of disuse.
Beauty is born of formidability
And dies off familiarity.
Beauty is born of forbidden ness
And dies of togetherness.
Beauty is born in conquest
And dies of another conquest.
In net, beauty is born in one’s arrival
And dies in one’s overstaying.
A thing of a fresh one is a joy for ever.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty at scrutiny by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)