Blonde hairs, blue eyes and bell shaped body
Is that what you call beauty?
Brown eyes, braided hairs and skinny body
Is that what you prefer?
Wait! Are these real beauties or just some burning youthful lust?
Sit and learn from the elders who have seen it all
Real Beauty transcends the physical
Real Beauty is rhetorical
Real Beauty corrodes like a chemical
Real Beauty eludes every racial barrier
It is that which makes you wonder
How sweet and splendid are you Beauty?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Opsy Coucchy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal