Blonde hairs, blue eyes and bell shaped body
Is that what you call beauty?
Brown eyes, braided hairs and skinny body
Is that what you prefer?
Wait! Are these real beauties or just some burning youthful lust?
Sit and learn from the elders who have seen it all
Real Beauty transcends the physical
Real Beauty is rhetorical
Real Beauty corrodes like a chemical
Real Beauty eludes every racial barrier
It is that which makes you wonder
How sweet and splendid are you Beauty?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Opsy Coucchy )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)