Is beauty the sea on a wild October morning,
Crashing against the rocks?
Is beauty the girl staring from the page,
Made up, a cover girl?
Is beauty the graceful tiger,
As he goes in for the kill?
Is beauty the intricate brush strokes,
Only a true artist can create?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty? by I.C. Richardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown