Beast! ... Feast you on my beauty and flesh,
Sink your sharp fangs and claws on my helpless self,
drag me to your den and tear you me to pieces,
devour you on my tender flesh and bones to your fullest,
splash my warm red blood on your body and grass,
scatter what’s left of me on the wide open plain,
do what you want to do,
but you will never ever devour on my free living soul!
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beast by spiritual seeker )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate