That little smile in your face, a gift better than gold,
Will break the stony barriers between strangers,
Will mean a world of difference to someone,
Will warm up the chill in someone’s heart,
A beacon of light in a world of darkness,
A first brick to your dream castle,
A smile is an unspoken gentlest words,
The universal language of hearts.
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Smile by spiritual seeker )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate