Subtract your worries
dividing among your near one.
Multiply your experience
try to implement in a positive way.
Sum up all your result
have a percentage of all your loss & gain
in a true sprit.
Believe it or not
If Grand total fail to give you happiness
outcome will definitely satisfy you,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Basic Math by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley