Idyllic for some, enchanting for some,
Lovely for some, lyrical for some,
Pleasant for some, pretty for some.
Winsome, wholesome and awesome.
It's none other place than Folsom.
Where winding paths wend thro' green lawns lush
And parking lots are like scenes painted fresh.
Morning breeze is gently chilly
Evening air makes us all wooly
Silence and serenity always rule
Save cheerful birds' chirpy calls.
Haven for peace or a piece of Heaven
Here on this earth, God given!
Natarajan Ramaseshan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Awesome Folsom by Natarajan Ramaseshan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka