Idyllic for some, enchanting for some,
Lovely for some, lyrical for some,
Pleasant for some, pretty for some.
Winsome, wholesome and awesome.
It's none other place than Folsom.
Where winding paths wend thro' green lawns lush
And parking lots are like scenes painted fresh.
Morning breeze is gently chilly
Evening air makes us all wooly
Silence and serenity always rule
Save cheerful birds' chirpy calls.
Haven for peace or a piece of Heaven
Here on this earth, God given!
Natarajan Ramaseshan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Awesome Folsom by Natarajan Ramaseshan )
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch