Natarajan Ramaseshan Poems
- Laughing Stock When 'Bulls' become bullies We have ...
- Times Square (New York) Flashy neon signs, funky ...
- 'She' When she smiles an ...
- Mosquito's Fun From where it comes, God only knows. Like a ...
- Happy Forever! Day and night - dark or bright, our earth ...
- (un) Professionalism Engineers are not ...
- Kausalya' Son An inimitable icon, infallible idealist ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natarajan Ramaseshan
When 'Bulls' become bullies
We have to
'Bear' the losses.
Investment portfolio is
Scramble has led to
Scam, sham and
Middlemen have meddled with the
Monetary system and
It's for the 'Press'
To press for some
Prompt action and
Prevent the nation
'Laughing stock! '