RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mysterious depths of intellect, arouse signs of
intelligence, coming awake and listening for the
Figuring out it's definitive mysteries, not
wanting to be kept out of their environments so
they can be written out.
Being curious every day, stretching a mind,
allowing it to encompass all clues, then reaching
for cognitive abstractions to be written about
with somber realizations in prose.
Nothing ever keeping off to the side of life,
because it has to always be in depths of thought,
as self contemplates what life is about.
Never failing to come up with phases and beauty of
extravagant thoughts regarding the mysteriousness
of it's self.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arousing Signs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders