Around The World
I saw a huge society around me.
Every one accepting something from me
Some of them fully conversant with buttering.
Every body accepting something from me.
I am very much pleased to know
Number of people trust me.
I feel like I am flying in the sky
With very big feathers around me.
I want to define my path
I want to Clear all the hurdle in path.
This is the right direction.
A road to success in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Around The World by ajay srivastava )
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns