Around The World
I saw a huge society around me.
Every one accepting something from me
Some of them fully conversant with buttering.
Every body accepting something from me.
I am very much pleased to know
Number of people trust me.
I feel like I am flying in the sky
With very big feathers around me.
I want to define my path
I want to Clear all the hurdle in path.
This is the right direction.
A road to success in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Around The World by ajay srivastava )
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns