Around And Around
Sliver by snake, venomous to silver.
Gold plated eyes, million dollar goodbyes.
Spun by spider, webbed not to a spider.
The curse of tamabda, inhaled with a gale.
The darkish horse rides with death due coarse.
What will be found by the seeker without a keeper.
Do you hear the pin drop, the devil is about.
He too, moves around without a sound.
He too, seeks you.
What will you find.
What was lost, was never suppose to be found.
The reason why I square around the circle.
Around and around.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Around And Around by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov